Naples, March 5th 2020
We are sorry to inform you that - due to the DPCM del 4 marzo 2020 , a Law of the Italian Government about restrictions related to the Coronavirus emergency - all the live events scheduled until April, 3rd 2020 at Teatro di San Carlo are suspended.
The following performances have then been cancelled:
All the Educational events and activities and the Guided tours are also suspended and the Memus Museum is closed.
The Ticket Office will be closed from Friday March, 6th to Tuesday March, 10th.
REFUNDING OR RECOVERING OF THE PURCHASED TICKETS
In the forthcoming days we will be able to give you more information about possible rescheduling of the suspended events. Anyhow, people can ask for the ticket refunding by this way:
* on line (on www.teatrosancarlo.it or www.vivaticket.it) and through the Call Center (892.234) purchases: by downloading and filling the form at the link https://www.vivaticket.it/eng/rimborso by April, 7th 2020
* purchases at Teatro di San Carlo Ticket Office: people can present the purchased tickets and ask for a refunding by bank transfer directly at the Ticket Office of Teatro di San Carlo by by April, 7th 2020
* group purchases through ufficio promozione pubblico: please send your refunding request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org by April, 7th 2020. Spectators will be asked to fill a form and the refunding will be by bank transfer.
* purchases by official retailers: people can ask for the refunding directly at the Retailres’Office, by April, 7th 2020
* group purchases through ufficio gruppi vivaticket: please send your refunding request to the email address email@example.com by April, 7th 2020.
For further information, our Ticket Office will be glad to help you during the regular opening hours (from Mon. to Sat. from 10 to 21, Sun. and Holidays from 10 to 18) at +39 081 7972331/421 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your understanding.