Note pursuant to and in accordance with art.13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Data Protection Code”
In compliance with the updating activities of the procedures regarding the proper processing of personal data of our audience and the notice obligation as set out in Art. 13 in the Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the Foundation publishes all the information about the processing of personal data obtained during its activities.
The data, optionally sent via form or email, will be treated, in accordance with art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, with computerized facilities as well, by the San Carlo Theatre Foundation, i.e. the data controller, and other subjects that the former may use for the purposes described when collecting the data.
Purposes of the processing of data
In accordance with art. 7 and art. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the personal data will be treated by the San Carlo Theatre Foundation, with the assistance of electronic facilities, for the following purposes:
- sending of the required information;
- commercial and advertising purposes, through the sending of promotional material regarding offerings and services via email as well, and the use of the telephone number for commercial communications (newsletters, promotions, communications about openings of new points of sale, launch of new services);
- surveys on customer satisfaction;
- fulfilment of duties required by laws, rules or community legislation; in particular, the tax legislation sets out that the authority who releases a tariff preference must identify the recipient with all the documents certifying the possession of the requirements that give access to the facilitation;
- fulfilment of either contractual or accounting/tax obligations;
- fulfilment of dispositions issued by the Tribunal or the Financial authority;
- fulfilment of contingent requests asked by the viewer, through the offer of qualified and dedicated services; the provided data will be possibly used for communications about the planning of the show booked by the viewer;
- management of client details, address and statistical calculations within the company;
- purposes connected to the public relations activity, marketing, advertising, promotion. In particular the personal data, the provided email and mail address will be possibly used to send communications or information about special offers, season tickets, planning of the performances. For this processing, the paragraph no. 4 of the art. 130 Leg. Dec. 196/2003 excludes the obligation to acquire a consent. The person concerned has obviously the right to object to the above processing at any time.
Typology of the personal data
Data voluntarily provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of the e-mail to the addresses listed on the website involves the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, so to respond to requests, and of any other personal data included in the message.
The optional, explicit and voluntary submission of the personal data by the user in the specific section of the website involves the subsequent acquisition of the address and the data of the sender, so that the registered user can use the service.
Web surfing data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified individuals, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, identify the users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by the users who connect to the website, the URI notation addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the computer environment.
This data is only used to obtain anonymous statistical information about the website and to check its correct functioning and is deleted after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of computer crimes to the detriment of the site.
In relation to the above-mentioned purposes, the data will be managed using paper or electronic methods, and logical processes strictly related to the same purpose, and
will adopt specific security measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Place of data management
The processing related to the services on this website takes place at the Foundation’s headquarters by a dedicated staff or by any individual for occasional maintenance operations.
Rights of the user
The art. No 7 of the Italian Privacy Code gives the person concerned the exercise of certain rights, including the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of his/her personal data and their provision in an intelligible form; the user has the right to know the origin of the data, the purposes and methods of the processing, the logic applied to the processing, the identity of the holder and the subjects to which data can be communicated; the user has also the right to obtain the update, rectification and integration of data, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law; the holder has the right to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data.
The data controller is: Fondazione Teatro San Carlo, Via San Carlo n. 98/F, 80132 Napoli.
In order to exercise any of the rights of the law no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (access, correction, cancellation, opposition to the processing, etc), the user can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cast Change / Fidelio
Welcome to the new Teatro San Carlo App!
The smartest way to be always updated about what's on in our Theatre!
"Il Maestro di Cappella" will replace
"Chi dell'altrui si veste presto si spoglia"
at Aperia della Reggia di Caserta
The Production Siroe Re di Persia scheduled
at the Royal Palace Theatre have been moved to place and dates to be defined